Samsung has the largest portfolio of tablet computers on the market, ranging from 7-inch Android tablets to 12-inch Windows tablets with 4G. With such a large choice in tablets, it can be challenging when wanting to buy a new tablet to know if the tablet is new, old, in production, and where it stands in terms of Android updates.
So I’ve compiled this list of all Samsung tablets in 2019 in hope that this will help people in knowing the status of each Samsung tablet as of June.
New Samsung tablets in 2019
I’ll start with the newest Samsung tablets that have been launched by August 2019. So far, 6 new Samsung tablets have been released onto the market, but not in every part of the world yet. These are:
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, the newest and most powerful Android tablet in the world with options between 6GB or 8GB RAM and high specs in every area.
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Samsung’s budget high end tablet with Android 9.0, 10.5-inch 2560 x 1600 resolution screen, the world’s lightest tablet body, 4 speakers.
– Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) the budget tablet at 10.1 inches with Android 9.0.
– Samsung Galaxy View2, the largest tablet in Samsung’s tablet range, at 17.3 inches and built-in 4G LTE.
– Samsung Galaxy Tab A (8.0 2019), the newest 8-inch Samsung tablet with Android 9.0 Pie.
– Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 with S Pen (2019), this is an 8-inch Full HD Android tablet with integrated S Pen digitizer inside the tablet. It first launched in Asia between April/May, but doesn’t look like it will be launched in North America before the back-to-school season.
+ Samsung Galaxy Fold, the folding tablet phone was pre-released on April 26, but any further release was halted once the brittle layer of the screen cracked in the middle for the few users of the pre-release version.
Tablets in production by Samsung in 2019 and that are still sold new, sorted by size.
– Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0
– Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 4G LTE
– Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 with S Pen
– Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5
– Samsung Galaxy Book 12
– Samsung Galaxy Book2
Leaked coming Samsung tablets.
Based on the leaks we have obtained so far, at least 3 more Samsung tablets could hit the market in 2019.
– Samsung SM-T545, an unknown Samsung tablet discovered in June.
– Samsung Tab Active Pro, likely a new rugged Samsung tablet for launch in late 2019 or 2020.
– Samsung Galaxy Book S, aka Samsung Galaxy Space, a new Windows 10 2-in-1 tablet at 12 inches.
Samsung Android tablets that either have received Android 9.0 updates in 2019 or will later this year.
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
– Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017)
– Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5
– Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2
– Jim Miller