In September we are seeing the launch of several new good Android 10 tablets and even some dual-screen folding phones like the Surface Duo.
But even if we just focus on pure tablets, there’s never been more good Android tablets on the market than what we’ll be getting in September. So here’s a list of the most powerful Android 10 tablets on the market in September, sorted by their speed and power.
With their Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor, UFS storage, and up to 8GB RAM, they beat all the other Android 10 tablets on the market right now, with Geekbench 4 multi-core benchmark scores coming in at over 13,000.
Even the screen is fast on the Tab S7 tablets, with their 120 Hz refresh rate.
2. The second most powerful Android tablet on the market in September is unsurprisingly the predecessor Samsung Galaxy Tab S6. This 10.5-inch Android 10 tablet can be pressed to a multi-core score of up to 11,000 as it has up to 8GB RAM and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor.
3. Samsung did things so well with the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5 that it’s now the 3rd most powerful Android 10 tablet on the market in September, and it’s still possible to buy it new some places.
4. The 4th most powerful Android tablet in September is from a different brand though, and it’s Teclast. Their hot new Teclast M40 is a 10.1-inch Android 10 tablet that’s launching at the end of September with an octa-core 2.0 GHz Unisoc Tiger T618 processor, 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, and 128GB storage.
With a single-core score of over 1,900 and multi-core score of over 5,800 it will be the fastest Android tablet under $300 too.
5. The 5th most powerful Android 10 tablet in September will be Chuwi HiPad X when it launches in about a week from now.
The HiPad X is a 10.1-inch Full HD tablet powered by an octa-core 2.0 GHz MediaTek MT6771V processor, with 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, and 128GB UFS storage.
6. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite with S Pen is the 6th most powerful Android tablet this month, powered by the octa-core 1.7 GHz Samsung Exynos 9611 processor. It’s also a popular tablet as the general specs makes sure that it doesn’t disappoint in any area.
7. And finally we have the 10.5-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e coming in as the 7th fastest Android 10 tablet in September, owing to the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 processor.
What about other tablets?
Tablets like the Lenovo Smart Tab M10 FHD or Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab are just not powerful enough to be on this list, and they haven’t received their Android 10 update yet either. Though they will later this month and January next year respectively.
Lenovo will launch a more powerful Android tablet called Lenovo Tab P11 Pro during the winter, but that won’t be released before November at the earliest.
– Jim Miller