After the first press image of Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 with S Pen was leaked, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 with the keyboard have leaked in a picture too, courtesy of Evan Blass.
As the leaked user manual showed last week, Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 has its own port for the keyboard. Compared to the keyboard cover for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 keyboard has lost its top row of keys and it has lost the touchpad/trackpad too so that it is now even more portable.
We are now just days away from the Samsung Galaxy press conference that Samsung have announced at the start of Mobile World Congress (MWC 2017) in Barcelona, Spain on February 26, where we expect Samsung to unveil at least the 9.7-inch Android 7.0 tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (Wi-Fi SM-T820, 4G LTE SM-T825, SM-T827), as well as the 12.4-inch Windows equivalent Samsung Book / Samsung Galaxy TabPro S2 (Wi-Fi SM-W720, 4G LTE SM-W725, SM-W727, SM-W728).
But a third Samsung tablet may also be unveiled at the MWC, with this being the largely unknown 10.6-inch Windows tablet Samsung SM-W627. Confirmed specs for the Samsung SM-W627, and we should assume SM-W620 and SM-W625 too, includes Windows 10, a 10.6-inch screen and fitted keyboard, 4G LTE on models from SM-W625 and up, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and a USB Type-C port.
These new dimensions, the pen, the more Apple-like keyboard, the lack of a new 8-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 at launch (at least based on leaks), all of this points to Samsung going up hard against Apple’s upcoming line of 2017 iPads and iPad Pros, which is expected to be joined by a first 10.5-ish iPad later this year.
While the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is expected to be unveiled on February 26, the launch is tipped to be in early April, or around April 4 in the first markets.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 news:
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Confirmed With S Pen, USB Type C, Quick Charge, Keyboard Dock And More
– The First Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Picture Leaked By WinFuture
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Feature AKG Speakers
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Rumored To Bundle With S Pen – Additional SM-T827 Model Now Wi-Fi Certified Too
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (SM-T825) Just Got Its 4G LTE Approved By FCC
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Specs Shows Its Similiarities With Samsung Galaxy S7 Smartphone (4GB RAM, UFS 2.0, 4K Camera)
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Specs Benchmarked Today For SM-T820 And SM-T825 Models (9.7)
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Rumor Of the Week Involves Faster UFS 2.0 Storage
…more on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
Samsung will showcase a lot of other mobile technology at MWC 2017 too, one of which is 5G, which Samsung says it will start putting into some of their devices from 2018.
Another technology Samsung will showcase is augmented reality and virtual reality solutions, where Samsung will show off some of their own solutions, like the rapidly adapted interior design application where people can try out and move around pieces of interior on their mobile devices, as if a piece of furniture was in their home. And now Samsung wants to integrate it with services and additional technologies.
– Jim Miller