The first real photo of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and which is an official one as well, has just been published by the approval agency Safety Korea.
Of course, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 press render has already been published, but with this Tab S7 photo we get to see what it looks like for real and where the cameras are, what size the bezels truly are, and so on.
This Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 photo was published as pertaining to both the 11-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 SM-T870 Wi-Fi and the SM-T875 4G LTE models.
All specs and leaks available for Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7+:
– Press Renders Of The 11-Inch Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 With Keyboard And Pen Leaks
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Images And Press Renders Leaks
– New Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 / S7+ Specs Leaked Today
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 And S7+ Confirmed To Feature Wi-Fi 6
– 11-Inch Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Benchmarks, S Pen Approved, And Battery Confirmed
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 And S7+ To Feature 120 Hz Displays + Benchmark Scores Are Out
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Dimensions Are Out
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Bluetooth Certified
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G 12.4 Approved By Official Wi-Fi Organization
So far, we’ve seen no leaks on for a 5G version of the 11-inch Tab S7. So it may be that the 5G model is reserved exclusively for the larger 12.4-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+, of which we have seen the official certifications already.
Based on the official Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 image, we see that the S7 11 is only 10mm by 5mm longer and wider than the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.
So we should expect the weight of the Tab S7 to be within 450 grams or less, which would be great. The screen resolution should be 2560 x 1600 or just a fraction above.
– Jim Miller