The first Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ images have leaked via the South Korean safety certification organization, where the model numbers Samsung SM-T970/976 and SM-T975, meaning all the Wi-Fi, 4G, and 5G models of the 12.4-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+.
So these are officially confirmed images published yesterday, and we can see this new Samsung tablet from the front and back, where I brightened the images a little to get a better view of their details, like the bezels.
As was expected after the CAD drawings were leaked, the Tab S7+ features the same magnetic rear digitizer pen holder as the smaller Tab S6, and we catch a glimpse of the LED flash and cameras too.
The images for the smaller 11-inch Tab S7 have not leaked yet, but it should look the same.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ is the spiritual successor to the much loved tablets Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 (with digitizer) and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 (without digitizer) which even had a faux leather back.
They were released in February 2014 and had very solid specs for their time, as well as a large list of included apps, services, and features. The entry price for the Note Pro was $749.
Links to all confirmed and rumored specs and leaks available for Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7+:
– New Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 / S7+ Specs Leaked Today
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 And S7+ Confirmed To Feature Wi-Fi 6
– 11-Inch Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Benchmarks, S Pen Approved, And Battery Confirmed
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 And S7+ To Feature 120 Hz Displays + Benchmark Scores Are Out
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Dimensions Are Out
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Bluetooth Certified
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G 12.4 Approved By Official Wi-Fi Organization
Among other Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 images, the first press renders have also been leaked to Evleaks, who’ve posted this image below.
– Tom Bowen