While the main specs for the 11-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 12.4-inch and Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ leaked months ago, some additional specs leaked today, when Sammobile quoted some sources it trusts.
The newest leak on the 12.4-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ is that the AMOLED display will feature a display resolution of 2800 x 1752, giving it 267 ppi.
The tablet cameras are described as being a pair of 13MP and 5MP cameras on the back, with an 8MP camera on the front of the tablet. The 5G version is also described as only supporting sub-6 GHz bands.
It will launch with the upcoming new One UI 2.5 on top of Android 10, and capacity options of 6GB RAM with 256GB of storage, or 8GB RAM with 512GB of storage.
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 And S7+ Confirmed To Feature Wi-Fi 6
– 11-Inch Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Benchmarks, S Pen Approved, And Battery Confirmed
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 And S7+ To Feature 120 Hz Displays + Benchmark Scores Are Out
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Dimensions Are Out
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Bluetooth Certified
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G 12.4 Approved By Official Wi-Fi Organization
From before we have seen official confirmation of Android 10, Bluetooth 5.0 and the Bluetooth S Pen, Wi-Fi 6, options of Wi-Fi / 4G / or 5G models, a 7,800 mAh battery for the Tab S7, and a 10,000 mAh battery for the Tab S7+ (depending on whether the batteries are rated by their maximum or typical mAh which equals a 15% variation on average).
Other specs based upon rumors by reliable sources includes, 120 Hz displays like the iPad Pros, the dimensions, and the benchmarks that also revealed the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor.
The launch of Samsung’s newest “pro tablets” is expected on or before Samsung’s online Galaxy press show on August 5.
– Tom Bowen