After the first images of the 12.4-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ leaked last week, it’s now time for the first image leak of the 11-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 too.
Book cover keyboards with a rear kickstand were certified for both the 11-inch and 12.4 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablets last month, so both of these new Samsung tablets can be combined with an S Pen digitizer and a book cover keyboard.
All confirmed and rumored specs and leaks available for Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7+:
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Keyboard Cover Photos
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Images And Press Renders Leaks
– New Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 / S7+ Specs Leaked Today
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 And S7+ Confirmed To Feature Wi-Fi 6
– 11-Inch Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Benchmarks, S Pen Approved, And Battery Confirmed
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 And S7+ To Feature 120 Hz Displays + Benchmark Scores Are Out
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Dimensions Are Out
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Bluetooth Certified
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G 12.4 Approved By Official Wi-Fi Organization
With the upper and lower side grills for the quad speakers on the Tab S7 looking like the do, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 can quickly be mistaken for the iPad Pro tablets too when viewed from the side.
One rumor out of Vietnam has it that the new Samsung Tab S7 tablets will be unveiled as early as Wednesday next week, July 22. Samsung will of course host a large Samsung Galaxy press show on August 5, so either way, these two new Android 10 tablets should be unveiled within a month from now.
– Tom Bowen