Based on an Amazon listing in Germany that has been taken down for now, the upcoming Android 10 tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite was listed as launching on April 2nd.
That still shouldn’t be taken as a guaranteed launch date, even though it generally corresponds with all the other leaks that have even been coming from Samsung itself the last three weeks, where the support pages for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite has started to pop up, along with earlier notes of this tablet shipping with 4 months worth of the YouTube Premium.
The 10.3-inch Lenovo Tab M10 Plus 10.3 will launch in the US on April 1st, so some new tablets are due to launch this week.
We can also share with you the first non-press render photo leak straight out of Asia of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite in the flesh, where it looks like one of Samsung’s modern tablets, with continuously thinner bezels and less visible sensors, though the 5MP front camera is still visible here since I turned up the brightness of the picture a little.
For everything else on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, check out these pages:
– More Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Images Leaks Together With Final Specs
– More Specs Leak For Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite – Launch Imminent
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Now Mentioned By Samsung Itself
– First Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Image Leaks
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Wi-Fi Version (SM-P610) Now Certified Too
– Samsung SM-P615 Tablet Named Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite In Newest Certification
– Android 10 Tablet Samsung SM-P615 Benchmarked With Exynos Processor
– Jim Miller