It definitely looks like we are close to the launch of the new 17-inch Android tablet Samsung Galaxy View 2 after Sammobile have now got hold of the first press images of the AT&T version.
Samsung Galaxy View 2 is the successor to the Full HD 18.4-inch Android tablet Samsung Galaxy View that was unveiled on October 28, 2015. The new Samsung Galaxy View 2 has a display that’s a little smaller, and as we wrote back in January, the screen was then officially certified as being exactly 17.24 inches wide, while the tablet itself is 417mm wide.
– First Samsung Galaxy View 2 Illustration And Confirmation Of 17.2-Inch Tablet Size
– 17-Inch Samsung Galaxy View 2 Benchmarked Today
– Samsung Galaxy View II (SM-T927) Wi-Fi Certified Anew Today
– Samsung Galaxy View II (SM-T927) – 17-Inch Tablet Wi-Fi Approved Now With Higher Specs
– Samsung SM-T927A Now Identified As Samsung Galaxy View 2 – The New 17-Inch Tablet
Based on Samsung Galaxy View 2 benchmarks and other leaks we have obtained the last couple of months, Samsung’s new 17-inch tablet is powered by the octa-core Samsung Exynos 7885 processor, and has 3GB RAM, dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5.2 / 5.8 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, optional 4G LTE (SM-T927), a USB Type-C port, a 3.5mm audio combo jack, a microSD card slot, a front camera, and a 45.6Wh battery.
– Jim Miller