A new Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite image has just leaked via Evan Blass ahead of the unveiling.
This is the second press image that has leaked of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite so far, and it shows the tablet from the back too, where we can see that the camera doesn’t feature a LED flash, nor does it have that same carved out magnetic placement for the EMR pen like the Tab S6 has.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite was actually approved by the official Wi-Fi certification body again today for some additional models, like the Samsung SM-P617, adding to the list of the previously approved SM-P610 and SM-P615 models.
– More Specs Leak For Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite – Launch Imminent
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Now Mentioned By Samsung Itself
– First Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Image Leaks
– Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Wi-Fi Version (SM-P610) Now Certified Too
– Samsung SM-P615 Tablet Named Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite In Newest Certification
– Android 10 Tablet Samsung SM-P615 Benchmarked With Exynos Processor
With this many models being registered, it typically tells us that this is a tablet that Samsung intends to sell a lot of, including through the stores of wireless carriers for the 4G LTE models SM-P615 and SM-P617.
Confirmed Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite already includes Android 10, an octa-core 1.7 GHz Samsung Exynos 9611 processor, 4GB of RAM, a wireless charging Samsung S Pen EMR digitizer, a 7040 mAh battery, and USB C.
With the latest photo and Samsung evne mentioning the tablet themselves, I expect the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite to launch any day now. If you are interested in its performance, you can see the Geekbench 4 benchmark scores here.
– Tom Bowen