Flipkart is one of the major e-commerce brands that offers exciting sales like the Big Billion Day Sale. If you’re looking to track prices on Flipkart, here are the best price tracker extensions for Google Chrome and Firefox.
Flipkart Price Tracker Extension for Google Chrome
One of the recommended Chrome extensions for tracking prices on Flipkart is the Price Tracker. Similar to Keepa, this extension adds two icons to track price history and set alerts on the product page. Here’s how it works:
- Install the Price Tracker extension by clicking on “Add to Chrome.”
- Once installed, you’ll see a new icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- If you’re already on a Flipkart page, refresh it for the extension to work. Otherwise, open Flipkart and go to the product page.
- Below the product price, you’ll find options to set price drop alerts and view the price graph.
- The price drop alert feature notifies you when the price drops to the desired amount. Note that it requires your email or mobile number.
- Click on “Show Price Graph” to view an interactive pop-up showing the product’s price history. You can move your mouse cursor to check prices over a specific period.
- The graph displays the price history of the last 3-4 months, making it easy to make predictions.
- Additionally, you can download the graph in PDF, JPEG, PNG, etc.
- To remove the extension, right-click on the extension icon and select “Remove from Chrome.”
If you use Google Chrome, you can get the Flipkart Price Tracker extension for a seamless price tracking experience.
Flipkart Price Tracker Extension for Firefox
While there aren’t many options for price tracker extensions on Mozilla Firefox, the AliPrice Price Tracker is a recommended choice. Here’s how to use it:
- Go to the extension page and click on “Add to Mozilla.” Follow any pop-up instructions.
- The extension will either automatically open Flipkart or you can do it manually.
- Click on the price overlay at the bottom left of the screen to open a minimized price graph window.
- Move your mouse cursor along the line representing the price to see the price difference between different days and months.
- On the top left of the window, you can filter and tweak the graph to display three or six months of data.
- The extension offers a light and dark mode, and you can also customize the position of the window.
- If you sign in using your Flipkart account, you can access orders, wishlists, and more from the extension icon.
To remove the extension, simply click on the yellow icon on the top right corner and select “Remove the extension.”
For Firefox users, the AliPrice Price Tracker extension provides a sleek and convenient way to track prices on Flipkart.
These are the top price tracker extensions for Flipkart on Google Chrome and Firefox. If you’re an avid Amazon buyer, you can also explore more options. If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment!
Also, check out how to set up a daily routine on Amazon Echo Dot with Alexa App for more useful tips.